Recommended Book List for Couples or those planning to get Married
All titles are available from the Islamic Humanitarian Service head office for the below mentioned prices, which include Shipping & Handling
Islamic Humanitarian Service 81 Hollinger Crescent
Kitchener, Ontario Canada, N2K 2Y8 Tel: 519-576-7111 I Fax: 519-576-8378
http://www.al-haqq.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Marriage and Morals in Islam, by Hujjatul Islam Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi ($8.00)
2) Marriage and Family Ethics, by Ayatullah Ibrahim Amini ($8.00)
3) Islamic Family Structure, by Hujjatul Islam Husain Ansariyan ($15.00)
4) Youth and Spouse Selection, by Ali Akbar Mazaheri ($10.00)
5) Women and Her Rights (also titled Rights of Women in Islam), by Allamah Shahid Murtadha Mutahhari ($15.00)
6) A Code of Ethics for Muslim Men and Women, by Sayyid Masud Masumi ($8.00)
7) A Code of Practice for Muslims in the West, by Ayatullah al-Uzma al-Hajj as-Sayyid Ali al-Husaini as-Sistani
Many of these books are also available on the InterNet. Log on to http://www.al-islam.org for quick reference of these and many other texts that deal with Marriage, family rights and duties and other relevant topics.
This Islamic Marriage Guidebook can also be read / downloaded in PDF format from http://www.al-haqq.com or http://www.muslimyouth.ca
Additional copies of this booklet can be acquired from the Islamic Humanitarian Service head office.