To Secure Heaven after the Worldly Life
By: Fatima Zabeth Beenesh
1. First we have to gain the heaven in this world. We have to lead such a life that we feel the heaven here in this world. We need to set aside the curtains of materialistic life which covers our eyes to see the Heaven.
2. Our love of God must become such a way that we can feel every action and reaction of Allah with us. Let it be his love or wrath.
3. In one tray of balanced scale(tarazu) is this earthly life with its limited number of years and in the other tray of balanced scale there is an unending life with millions of years. That means every moment of this life is extremely precious so we must never loose a single moment of it, and gain everything from it.
4. The Almighty Allah defined the true believers as those who have
a) No fear in their hearts and
b) No agony or depression. So a true believer has no fear and no depression in heart. Erase the fear and agony from the heart just say Sub'hanillah and bimillah hir Rahman nir Rahim and make your heart prepare for the entering the paradise.
5. The terrible haraam food, it never let us enter in heaven. We must be very much careful about the morsels which we intake without thinking about its origin. In the qayamat all the haram food becomes fire for those who never cared and feared to eat it.
6. We must be very much punctual in performing our vajibat like namaz , fasting , Khums, zakat etc.
All praises to God
You have never left me alone but I always felt alone during problems
Because I never thought about you
You never hurt me but I followed my vein desires, did sins and hurt myself
Because I ignored your commands
I was under stress, worried, upset and depressed about my future
Because I did not believe that you have better plans for me and taking care of me
You never whispered evil ideas in me but shaitan did and I followed him
Because I did not read the meaning of Quran
I followed what people followed with time and age and felt very modern
Because I did not understand and followed life of our prophets and Imaam’s as I thought those stories are for old generation and have no importance in our generation
Because I did not realize that God sent prophet’s so that we can live like them and not the ignorant
I made someone as my ideal, lost my way in life, and suffered
Because I followed someone who did not follow the command in Quran
I desired enormous wealth and property and worked my entire life after it
Because I never noticed other beauties of life
I always compared my wealth with others and never thanked you for what I had
Because I did not wanted to be best in doing good deeds
I always thought about being the best in materialism
Because I did not give time to think about you
Now that I am dead I have realized that I had lived life of an ignorant
And now I have no chance to change as my temporary time is over
I am suffering every moment and on the judgment day I will be put into hell