Jamia Minhaj-ul-Hussain, Lahore, Pakistan
Founder & Chief Patron
Dr. Allama Muhammad Hussain Akbar
18th October 1990, 17th Rabi-ul-Awal, 1411, A H
New modern housing project of Lahore Development authority in south of Lahore on the bank of Lahore canal facing “Gulistan-e-Zahra” a beautiful park on shahra-e-Ali bin Abitalib in Muhammad Ali Johar Town Lahore, Pakistan.
Covered Area, 8000sqft.
Purpose and Mission
An Islamic university for men, “Jamia Minhaj-ul-hussain” and an Islamic university for women, “Jamia Zainbia”, was felt to be the need of the country. The mission behind this venture is to breed Islamic scholars possessing deep worldly foresight, to make them acceptable and useful members of the society. By the grace of Almighty, Allah, the process has started and is in its evolutionary phase.
• Establishment of direct interact with the Murja-e-Uzzam of the time for their latest decisions (fatawas) on different issues developing from time to time
• Interaction with the General Public for setting their disputes regarding social life (Specially Nikah, Divorce, etc.,) under the laws of Islamic Sharia.
• Carrying out research work for finding solutions to the “Fiqhi” problems prevailing in the modern world in the light of the Holy Quran, Sunna and according to the quoting of Ahli-e-Bait (A.S).
Jamia Minhaj-ul-Hussain (For male Students)
The serial of teaching and lectures of Islamic education began in first January 1994. The students of cleared metric can get admission. The serial of Islamic educations is continue to the level of M.A Arabic, M.A Islamiyat and according to the Govt syllabus F.A, B.A, M.A and PhD Students are provided with the facilities of residence, food and medical aid without any payment. The course of male-students is based on eight years.
Jamia Zainbia (For Female Students)
In any nation the educated women are the base or foundation of a civilized society. In 1998, Idara Minhaj-ul-Hussain established “Jamia Zainbia” and named it by the sacred name of Hazrat Zainab (AS) the great revolution woman. In which the serial of Islamic education is continue to the level of M.A Arabic, M.A Islamiyat and according to the Govt syllabus F.A, B.A, M.A and PhD. The students of cleared metric can get admission. Students are provided with the facilities of residence, food and medical aid without any payment. The course of female students is based on six years.
• Published relations department established with a vision to promote the profile of Idara Minhaj-ul-Hussain, to excite well-to-do individuals in contributing to the program and to assist in solving the needs of the needy.
• Today the world talks globalization and global village. Electronics media plays and important role in full filling these objectives, and it is being used in the struggle to evolve cultures and religious beliefs. Islam should not be left behind and these components should be fully utilized to appraise the world with the true message of islam, and the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H).
Address: 301-H,iii, Phase,ii Johar Town Lahore.